|The Master Cent phone card is a Permanent PIN card that provides the convenience of both PIN Free Access and the handy Refill option. You get low calling rates to many countries with high quality connections, Online Call History access, as well as Local and Toll Free Access numbers. And you can save even more by using the Local Access Numbers from your cell phone. You'll feel in charge with Master Cent!
· No Connection Fee
· Maintenance Fee - 89 c/weekly
· Rounding - 3 minutes
· Toll Free Access Numbers - Yes (USA)
· Local Access Numbers - Yes (USA)
· Tax - 28%
· Pay Phone Charge - 99c
· Validity period - Unlimited
· Prompt Languages - English
- PIN FREE Access feature: Assign up to 6 phone numbers to one account.
Use My Account - My Permanent PINs to add more phone numbers.
- Permanent PIN feature: Use when calling from non-assigned phone number.
- Refill card (add more funds) at any time.
Use My Account - My Permanent PINs to see Balance and Reports.
- Save even more by calling Local Access Numbers from your cell phone!
Please read the disclaimer about additional provisions. Rates and fees are subject to change without notice. Application of surcharges and fees has the effect of reducing total minutes on the card.
Buy Master Cent Card
|Master Cent phone cards information, providing cheap long distance.
Compare phone cards | Master Cent card rates | Best Master Cent Destinations | Buy Master Cent Card
|Master Cent Dialing Instructions
|1. Dial Access Number, wait for the prompt
2. When you hear the prompt, you can select another prompt language:
Press *0 for English; *1 for Spanish; *2 for Bulgarian; *3 for Polish;
*4 for Tagalog; *5 for Portuguese; *6 for Russian; *7 for Romanian;
*8 for Mandarin; *9 for Arabic.
3. Enter your PIN number and wait for the prompt.
4. Dial your destination number:
-- For International Calls: 011 + Country Code + City Code + Phone Number
-- For calls to/within the US and Canada: 1 + Area Code + Phone Number
• If no connection is established in 30 seconds:
Press star, star, pound, zero (**#0) and the number will automatically redial.
• To dial a different number after a call is complete:
Stay on the line, press star, star (**) and dial a new number.
For questions regarding connection quality, please contact card's Technical Support. (The number is provided in the email with card's PIN and Dialing Instructions.)
For questions regarding sales or services please contact us
|With the Cardinal calling card, you get excellent quality of service and the best rates for many destinations using Local Access Numbers. The Cardinal card can now be used with a local access number from many cities around the US. |
|With the CheapStreet phone card you get very low domestic and international calling rates, Toll Free Access Numbers in the US, and Local Access Numbers in the US. You'll save money with CheapStreet!|
|The Cheap Call phone card offers the lowest domestic and international calling rates. This calling card has a Toll Free Access Number and local access numbers in the US, making it extremely economical and efficient.|